The Aquaponics System ship by LTL freight carriers. A freight quote will be emailed to you for approval before your order is shipped.
Self-Contained Growing Solution
Aquaponics mimics a natural ecosystem. The waste produced by farmed fish or other aquatic animals supplies nutrients for plants grown hydroponically, which in turn purify the water. The system does not require a lot of measuring or monitoring.
The Aquaponic System 200FMF provides fresh fish, vegetables, fruits, herbs and other plants year-round in a controlled, healthy environment. The durable, commercial grade, small footprint design is perfect for class instruction or home-grown food all year long. Aquaponic System has a 6' x 20' footprint and comes complete with a viewing window.
Top of the line fish and crop tanks offer:
- Opaque and blocks light through the tank wall, limiting the growth of algae
- Thick walled and rugged single piece construction with no seams
- No contamination
- Long life in direct or filtered sunlight
- 200 gallon black FDA approved food grade fish tank
- 36" diameter x 48" tall
- Small footprint with large capacity
- 300 gallon light gray FDA/NSA approved BPA free crop tanks with UV inhibitors
- 32 sq. ft of growing space or up to three 2' x 4' Styrofoam floating rafts
The Aquaponic System includes the following:
- All required tanks
- Tank supports
- Complete plumbing kit including aeration lines
- (3) Aquaponics grow rafts
- (100) 2" Net Pots
- (15) Expanded clay pebbles 40 Liter bags
Additional or replacement grow rafts, net pots and pebbles can be purchased separately. Fish, fish food and seeds not included.
Lead time 4 weeks. Assembly required.