Carolina Coolers ship by LTL freight carriers. A freight quote will be emailed to you for approval before your order is shipped.
Carolina Cooler™ Evaporative Cooling System
Evaporative cooling is the most cost effective method for cooling a greenhouse. When combined with exhaust fans (sold separately), the Carolina Cooler™ provides high volume, water saturated air movement and reduces air temperature for a healthier growing atmosphere.
- Keeps greenhouses cool in the hottest climates.
- Less shading required to maintain cooler temperatures. More light means faster, stronger growth.
- 6 inch pads use 33% less wall space than 4 inch pads for the same cooling capacity.
- Anti-drip design minimizes water loss
- Reduces watering due to elevated humidity created by evaporation from the cooling pads
A Carolina Cooler™ evaporative cooling system is a great addition to an existing ventilation system, or with the purchase of a Carolina Cooler™, exhaust fans, and a versa vent, you can get a complete ventilation/cooling system.
Lead time 3 weeks. Assembly required.