The Greenhouse Command Center is designed to operate all of the equipment required to ventilate, cool and heat a single zone greenhouse.
The control can operate:
- Two exhaust fans one of which can be a two speed fan
- Louver for first stage ventilation
- Motorized vent for maximum ventilation
- Evaporative cooling system
- Circulation fans
- Up to two heaters
The Greenhouse Command Center operates 4 stages of cooling and a single stage of heating. It is a pre-wired controller with a numbered terminal strip for all connections. The controller package includes all programming, layout and wiring information. However, for convenience, the system is pre-programmed so it is fully functional as soon as it is initialized.
The system is programmed with a logical progression of equipment staging so that no equipment operates unnecessarily. The shielded temperature sensor is located in a forward quadrant rather than centrally located to further reduce unnecessary cycling of equipment.
- All stages pre-programmed for the users convenience.
- 4 stages of cooling and 1 stage of heating.
- All components enclosed and protected in a NEMA12 panel box.
- Keeps motorized vent open one extra stage on cool down to further dry evaporative cooling pads.
- Temperature sensor supplied with 50ft cable for remote mounting.
Lead time to ship from our facility is approximately 10 - 14 days.